I don't know what I like better - food you can eat with your fingers, or food you can eat with your fingers and still feel like a grownup. This recipe involves bite-size chicken breast pieces, Italian seasoned bread crumbs, and nutty Parmesan cheese. Serve this with a side of ketchup for your picky boyfriend, or bring to a potluck for an easy, finger-friendly appetizer. Enjoy!
6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tbsp panko
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
olive oil spray
salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
3. Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko, and Parmesan cheese in another and mix together.
4. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil. Mix well so the olive oil coats all of the chicken.
5. Dip the chicken into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then place on the baking sheet.
6. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray and bake 8 to 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.